We use donations to improve the quality of life for our residents.
As a registered charity we provide tax receipts for cash donations, all of which are gratefully received in accordance with our Donor’s Charter of Rights.
If you would like to make a contribution please send us a cheque made out to “Eden Community Homes”. Cheques can be mailed directly to Eden Community Homes, 196 Beverley Street, Toronto, Ontario M5T 1Z1.
We send out our tax receipts for cash donations as quickly as possible to show you how much we appreciate your donation.
You can be assured that your donation goes directly to improving our programs for our residents.
If paying by cheque please have the cheque payable to Eden Community Homes and send to -
Margaret Lynch, Executive Director.
Eden Community Homes,
196 Beverley Street,
We have used donations in the past for:
- art supplies
- sheets and towels
- personal grooming products
- special outting- like the Royal Winter Fair
Donor’s Charter of Rights
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources,
and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purpose.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing Board,
and to expect the Board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured that gifts and donations will be used for the purpose for which they were given.
- To receive prompt acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations are handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing the organization of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be assured that this organization does not share its donor/mailing list.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
Please call us at 416-977-3655 if you are interested in becoming a volunteer or making a donation.
Charitable Registration # (BN) 1081 45921 RR00